Date: Monday, October 18
Cost: $450/person ($900/team)
Home to the 2015 and 2024 U.S. Women's Open, William Flynn's Lancaster Country Club features some incredible terrain and provides a wonderful test of golf. Join us for 36 holes at this Pennsylvania gem!
- All-day golf (36+ holes) and range balls
- Tee gifts from B. Draddy and Imperial Headwear
- Breakfast, a big lunch, refreshments, and heavy post-golf hors d’oeuvres
- Great prizes for the winners from Bettinardi, The Fried Egg, and more
- Morning 18: Best ball
- Afternoon 18: Alternate shot
- The day will end with a four-hole shootout among the top teams from the earlier sessions.
- 7:00am: Registration opens & breakfast
- 8:00am: First round (Best ball)
- 12:30pm: Lunch
- 1:30pm: Second round (Alternate shot)
- 5:30pm: Shootout
- 6:30pm: Awards & Hors d’oeuvres